Most people have pizza show up at their house.
I get the following:
Sophie poots in her diaper and poop shoots out the bottom onto the carpet. (I have no idea how this happened.) She was running to the potty at the time and so it dropped along the way. I get to clean that up. The kids are running circles around me while I'm cleaning. Literally. Glad they find carpet cleaning so exciting.
Next thing I know the kids are fighting because Sophie flushed Christopher's poop down the potty before he had a chance to wipe. He came out to tell me (his pants are still down) because apparently this is a big problem. I told him to go wipe and he can flush that by himself. He throws himself on the floor protesting my idea. Pants still around his ankles.
Meanwhile, Sophie has gone pee pee in the potty, comes running out to tell me (completely naked) and Christopher jumps up off the floor with excitement and everyone's asking for candy.
Sophie runs back to, I think, put her diaper on because I told her to go get it and she decides to unroll and place into the toilet what Christopher describes as "a million pieces of this stuff!"
I fish the mound of toilet paper out and throw everything from above that needs to be thrown away, away. Nobody gets candy because the wasting of toilet paper cancels out the celebration of going on the potty.
They get a refill of milk instead.
Now they are back in her room playing or reading or something, but it's quiet and happy. I just asked them what they are doing: Christopher: "We're putting stickers on her bed so it doesn't wobble." Me: "Umm... ok."
Who knew so much could happen in the time it takes to order a pizza.
I'm just glad we already ate.

LOL.
Wendi Kitsteiner said...
8:23 PM
I'm laughing WITH you, I promise!
Holly-- The Storm Chaser said...
8:45 PM
and I feel like I should say it's happened to us..or will..just seems like it'll part of our tale one day too....already has with Simms!
Margaret said...
8:57 PM
Too funny!
Nancy, Jeremy, Jack, Julianne, and Cole said...
9:28 PM
You deserve an award or something.
Original Girl said...
10:48 AM