the kids

Here are some photos of what they've been up to lately:

The kids were SOOOOOO excited to wake up Sunday morning and see their daddy was home. Brandon got the kids each a pair of shakers and a necklace made out of wood. They had to dance around to music with the shakers and the jumped all over the house making noise. It was great!




Then everyone decided to see how many people and dog could fit into the hall closet. Couldn't believe it, but they all made it.



This morning Christopher told me that he could make an airplane out of legos all by himself. He sure did! He made a couple of them.


We went to play at Wendi's house with her boys for a little while and then came home and realized the sprinkler needed to spray more than the grass. It was so fun! Just like when we were kids and you didn't have a fancy sprinkler, just the regular ticking/spinning ones. Then we chased each other around with the hose. The guy that drives around on Tuesdays to check the yards and writes up the ones that need work was driving by while we were playing and he slowed down even more and said, "I'm thinking about pulling over and getting in myself!" We did NOT get written up today. : ) My camera was fogged up and I scratched the middle clean. That's why the photo looks like this.



The day that Brandon came home I found the kids playing in the hall. They had pulled out all the extra blankets, pillows, curtain, suitcases, etc. that we have stored down there and drug the stepstool on top of all of it and were trying to climb inside. I stepped in and helped. They both actually fit on here at the same time. Then we cleaned it up and pulled out the stuff I wanted to put in the yard sale.


Speaking of, if you have ever had a yard sale and have any tips, PLEASE let me know. I've never done this before and really need to, but I have no clue what to do, how much change to have on hand, etc. Better run, Sophie is complaining about another boo boo. That seems to be very frequent these days.

Oh, we had potty day for her today and we did really well. Only wore a diaper at nap time and just pooped in her underwear which I've been expecting all day. Had two accidents, if you want to call them that, b/c one was outside in her bathing suit and the other was in the bathtub. They don't count in my mind.

2 comments:

They're MARACAS!! :) AM has a pair and I can't believe how many people ask what they are! They're a classic!! Glad Brandon made it home, looks like everyone is. :)

8:37 PM  

I know what they are called, but just wait until AM is a little older and you try to get her to say "maracas." Eventually you'll start calling them shakers too. Just like an excavator is called a digger. You adapt.

2:05 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.