Here are the pics from Brandon's camera on day two. (Breakfast with princesses and meeting Brandon's sister and her family at Epcot then back to Magic Kingdom for the afternoon.)
Sophie thinks that it is absolute torture to have her hair fixed. It looked so cute, but didn't last.
We had to have our "lip tick" on before we went. Every time I put some on, she begs for it too. Thankfully she doesn't know about the color side, just the gloss.
Taking a photo together before Brandon and Christopher leave to go on some rides.
Sweet Cameron with Brandon and Sophie. We didn't get any pics of the other girls that day. They had just arrived the day before and were exhausted.
Melissa and I taking the older boys on the magic carpet ride that afternoon. These photos crack me up b/c they look very paparazzi-like.
"There they are Christopher, wave to them and eventually they will go away."
"Melissa, don't look now, but they are still here. Just pretend like you can't see the cameras and hopefully they will go away soon. I wish the would just let us enjoy our time with our kids!"
Hey, a girl can pretend! Nah, I wouldn't trade my life for that. Well, the money would be nice wouldn't it! (Honestly, who would disagree to that when you have med school to pay off!) I'll be back later with more photos from the rest of the trip. I still have two more days to go.
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE move to Oceanside. There is a base here within walking distance. I just showed Blake your first picture and he loves you as much as I do.
It's a winner!
starnes family said...
12:39 AM
hahahahaha!!!!! i usually have to sit her on a stool in the middle of the kitchen so she has nothing to grab or the ability to get down. she still tears it out as soon as i'm finished.
Brittny said...
7:39 AM