For a while I have been feeling this desire to start working again. I never thought that I would want to work when I became a mom, but the desire has not gone away. (And like they say, "Never say never.") I worked after Christopher was born and didn't really like it. Probably b/c it wasn't the best job I've ever had and closer to the worst. I have not worked since then and I really miss it. I figured I would just wait until both kids were in school five days a week and then find a little part-time job. But the feeling just kept coming back.
Well, over the summer, while at the lake, my brother's wife Caroline, told me about a company that she started working for. She brought along a couple of the products and I fell in love. I ordered two to start with and was so hooked I decided to start looking into the company. A couple weeks ago I took the dive. It's a company called Thirty-One Gifts and it has been exactly what I have been looking for. They are a Christian based company and sell fabulous products. It was like Christmas morning when everything arrived. And perfect timing too b/c we were leaving for Disney any day and I was able to really put these items to the test.
Moms, picture a cute, soft cooler that will actually fit 4-5 sippy cups, get this.... standing up!!!! (I know! I couldn't believe it either!) They have totes of all sizes. They have purses. They have scarves, key fobs, children's backpacks, luggage tags, wallets, zipper pouches, jewelry rolls with pouches, cosmetic bags, bibs, pacifier holders, stationary, notepads, coasters, aprons, baskets, coolers, and more! Do you want it embroidered? They have that too!
Each month they offer customer and hostess specials. For every $31 you spend, you can get certain items for a greatly discounted rate and some even for free! This month it is the Organizing Utility Tote (retails for $22) can be purchased for only $5. I have seen a couple of women with these bags, and I asked them if they liked it... couldn't get them to stop talking about it. (I'd post a photo, but I don't have one on hand. I want one. Badly.) It comes in 8 different patterns, has five outer pockets and can be used as an around town tote, as your gym bag, or store all your cleaning products in it for the house, just grab and go! I have to constantly go back and forth the the kitchen to get my cleaning supplies for each room and it's annoying. I want 2 of these bags.
Below I have taken photos to show you my favorite products and give you ideas of what they can be used for. These are perfect gifts for teachers, family members, friends and always for yourself! Prices start around $12 and the quality exceeds it.
Large Utility Tote: $30
This is perfect for carrying back/forth everything the kids own (or groceries) from the car; holds all your towels, life jackets, sunscreen (has a bag of it's own below) etc. for the pool and beach; carry sporting equipment; tote gifts on Christmas (there is a cute Christmas pattern too!).
comes in 8 patterns/dimensions - 21.5"w x 13"h x 10"d
Square Utility Tote (left): $24
This holds blocks, toys, clothes, larger crafting items, also works great in the car to hold everything that is normally floating all over the place!
comes in 6 patterns/dimensions - 12"l x 9"h x 12.5"d
Littles CarryAll Tote (right): $12
This little cuite is great for arts and crafts storage, hair bows and brush for little girls, scrapbook scissors, etc. (Four of these will fit inside of one square utility tote and six inside the large utility tote)
comes in 3 patterns/dimensions - 5.5"w x 5.5"h
All-In-One Organizer (left): $20
This is probably my absolute favorite item. We used it in the car on the way to Disney and it held all the books and coloring books we needed. It has pockets on each side where I placed a baggie of crayons for each child. AWESOME describes it well. It is a MUST HAVE in my book.
comes in 8 patterns/dimensions - 12"l x 8"h x 6.5"d
Wristlet Wallet (right): $22
Has a pocket on the outside and pockets on the inside to hold your credit cards, id, coupons, etc.
comes in 6 patterns/dimensions - 12"l x 9"h x 12.5"d
Key Fob (middle): $5
A perfect gift for anyone!
comes in 5 patterns/dimensions - 4.5"h x 1.5"w
(These are the two types of bags I purchased that sold me. Now I have two of each.)
Zipper Pouch (left): $12
Can be used for anything, but for me it holds 6 bottles of sunscreen, one bottle of bug spray, a face stick for the kids and a little bottle of baby lotion. Need I say more? This is another one of my absolute favorites and a MUST HAVE if you ask me! Everyone needs a bag this size.
comes in 8 patterns/dimensions - 12.5"w x 9"h x 2.5"d
Thermal Tote (right): $14
This is another MUST HAVE! It will hold 4-5 sippy cups or 4 water bottles, standing up, with an ice pack. Don't need that many drinks? Throw your sandwich and chips inside with a drink or two and you are set for lunch! I use this for the kids and I at least twice a week. I've never found a cooler that I can stand the drinks up and not have to wash it out when I get home.
comes in 10 patterns/dimensions - 14.5"l x 9.5"h x 4.5"d
(They make a smaller version called the Small Lunch Tote for $12.50. It comes in 5 patterns and the dimensions are 11"w (at top) x 9"h x 5.75"d)
Picnic Thermal Tote: $28
This was a lifesaver for us at Disney! It held (from the bottom up) an ice pack, 3-4 soft drinks, 2 water bottles, 6 Capri Suns, another ice pack, 4-5 sandwiches, 4 bags of chips and 4 packs of gummies. And that's what I can remember. We used it the other day at the park too and it was perfect! I feel like we have gone through coolers like strollers in this house. I don't need another cooler again.
comes in 5 patterns/dimensions - 11"w x 13"h x 6"d
If you want to check out more of the products, here is the
link to my site. If you are like me and prefer a catalog to flip through,
email me or post a comment and I will mail you a catalog with flyers for the current and next month's specials. I have a button on the side bar of this blog that you can also click on to go to my site and I will post the monthly specials on there too. If you want to place an order, just let me know!
Yay, Brit! That is wonderful. I would love to look through a catalog!
Lauren W said...
10:53 PM
email me your address and i will put one in the mail for you.
Brittny said...
7:47 AM
Have heard of this company and nothing but good things. Good for you, Brit!
starnes family said...
12:45 PM