Yeah! Here we are, all nine of us. To think that 7 years ago the four of us came here (with our friend John too) and Burt and Melissa had just married. Brandon and I were only dating at the time. Fast forward 6.5 years and now we have added 5 children to the mix! (John left us early to go back and meet a girl that he eventually married and they now have 3 girls.)
Sophie looking all "hollywood," as she calls herself, and waiting with Daddy to ride on the cars.
Christopher and I after our ride. He laughed so hard my own sides hurt! You follow a rail around a track, but if you try to turn you bump into the railing and he thought that was hilarious. It was!
Sohie, Zachary, me and Joshua playing on the ground while Burt and Melissa take their turn on Space Mountain. The kids were great! But how can you misbehave TOO bad when you are at a place like Disney? (I know, it's possible, but the kids were really good. I told Burt we should just move there... inside the park.)
Sophie and I waiting for the Dumbo ride to start. She LOVED this ride! I think b/c it wasn't in the dark. We took her on a Buzz Lightyear ride and she put her hands over her eyes, put her head down and just sobbed. No more dark rides for her.
This was the view from the top of the Dumbo ride. They are building a new restaurant, I think. Belle something. It was neat to see what was behind the temporary walls.
Enjoying some yummy frozen yogurt. Christopher style.
Sophie showing us again how excited she was. Nicholas in the background enjoying his treat and Joshua is napping.
Sophie followed soon after. This was the end of day one. I'll be back with more later!
0 comments:
Post a Comment