Disney World 2010

Last Saturday we headed south to Orlando for a week at Disney World with our best friends, the Khan family. I have tons of photos to go through and it won't let me add more than what I have on here so I'll probably have to do this in several posts. This starts with day one. And I can only get the first 2 hours on here.      I know.    
 The must have photo of the castle.


 Christopher and I on the monorail riding to Magic Kingdom. Which one is more excited? 
(I don't know either, we both almost burst with excitement!)

 The kids watching the parade that just appeared as we walked into the park.


 This boy LOVES his rides!!!! This was the Goofy Barnstormer ride back in Toontown.


 Waiting to meet Mickey and Minnie.


 

This is the face Sophie would make every time you asked her how excited she was to be wherever she was. We loved it!!!


Our family with Mickey and Minnie. Sophie was a little scared of things this trip, but was always willing to show off her painted pink fingernails to the girl characters. It was adorable!

(I'm going to start a new post and see if that helps.)

1 comments:

Umh.....could you and Christopher look more alike in that picture?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Super cute. Disney is just plain magical.

9:43 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.