Here's day two...
The putt putt was right outside our door. It was all the kids wanted to do when we were home.
Brandon and Sophie walking to have breakfast with the princesses. We decided to try to do this about a month or two before we went on this trip. Sophie was just getting into dressing up and Brandon thought this would be a fun experience for Sophie and I. The only place we could get in was at Epcot for breakfast. It was fabulous and I highly recommend it if you are thinking about going. (That is if you don't care about being at the castle... which is harder to get into.) Her Cinderella dress is too big (room to grow) so it needed a shirt underneath, she said it itched too. She refused to let me fix her hair. She insisted on wearing her broken Sleeping Beauty high heels too. She'd been saying for a week that she was going to dress up like Spiderman for the breakfast so we took what we would get from her.
Waiting to meet Belle. She looked so nervous!
Here's the photo we had taken with Belle when we got in the restaurant. The princess changes every now and then, so you don't know who you will get, but they all come by each table to sign anything, chat for a minute and take a picture with you. It was so fun!!
Waiting patiently for the first princess to arrive at our table. We were afraid to get up and miss her.
Still waiting.... Sophie style.
Meeting "Sweeping Booty" for the first time. She showed every single princess her painted finger nails.
Posing with a princess... notice we are barefoot now.
Eating our yummy breakfast like a champ!
We just spotted Cinderella!!!! (Her favorite!)
Soooooooo excited!!!!
She didn't really care for Snow White, not sure why. (I still have the Snow White costume my mom made me, I loved the colors, so hopefully in about 5-6 years she will have changed her mind.) This was the only princess she wouldn't pose with. She was eating her eggs with her bare hands by now. We are sooo princess-like!
Finally we meet Ariel.
(We went and met Brandon and Christopher afterward. Brandon's sister and her family happened to be there the same time we were and so we had lunch with them and then following night caught up with them again to watch fireworks. Haven't downloaded those photos yet, but will get to it soon.)
That evening at home. Sophie, Joshua, Melissa and Zachary chillin' on the patio.
It was Melissa's b'day while we were there so Burt got her a cake.
Mr. Zachary... the sweetest little trooper you'll ever meet! He's only 4 months old, not my own and I adore him!!!! I kept telling him that he was going to make me want another baby.
(Don't worry, I don't plan on following through. I'm too scared!)
I'm loving all of these pictures! Keep them coming!! :)
The Howell's said...
8:29 PM
Good for you for getting into any princess event. I know how hard this is.
Love the dress. And, being barefoot.
Spiderman? Awesome.
starnes family said...
9:42 PM
Awesome! We did have reservations at Cinderella's castle. I made them 6 months in advance and then we showed up on the wrong day. Nice.
Where did you guys stay?
Lauren W said...
9:58 PM
wyndham bonnet creek. melissa's dad used to do the time share thing. we had to pay a little extra for a third room, but was totally worth it! the place rocked!!!
Brittny said...
8:18 AM