My little model

Today at the park Sophie was a model for Joia's newest addition to her Sugar and Spice line. Click here if you want to check it out. We had fun at Marler Park with the Newells and the Dooleys. I've realized that every Friday, for the last couple weeks, we have gone to a park to play. It's been awesome! We always meet different people there and it's always a different park, but it's always fun!

Notice her hair? It's actually pulled back. Christopher wanted a mohawk and she wanted one too. His stayed for the most part. I told her the best I could do was a ponytail on top of her head. It was one of those days I was just glad they had on clothes and the fact she wanted something in her hair was the cherry on top. It was definitely a dramatic morning at our house, but I think that naps and some alone time has helped us all.

Hope you have a great weekend and I promise I will finish the Disney post soon. I've been trying to sew again and learn how to line a bag and how to add a zipper. So far so good! Not perfect, but the kids don't notice the flaws.

See you soon!

2 comments:

I love love love her hair like that! She looks so much older than she did when I saw her a few months ago. :-(

9:47 AM  

She is so cute!! I love that tutu!!

6:30 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.