We just got back from several days at Disney World with our best friends. I have tons of photos to share with you, but no time right now to put them on here. I'll be back soon though!
4
comments:
Can't wait to read all about it. I'm in love with all things Disney!
I am so sorry...I have not been on any blogs except to do brithday posts for my chidren and even then it was rushed and I couldnt even check other blogs (is this sounding like a broken record?) But anyways, loved catching up on yours and cannot wait to see Disney pics! xoxo
I hear you Brittny. I don't know where to even start on a post for Disney. We had so much fun with you guys. Family vacations with friends are the best. We need to switch discs with pictures on it sometime in the future. Also, thanks for helping Burt with a bday present. The apron is too cute.
i'm trying to gradually add photos to a post, but right now i'm at a point where it's taking longer with each photo. even if i add them one at a time. at this rate, i'm never going to finish! and i'm only on the morning of the first day!
The wife and mother of this lovely bunch you will read about. I love them with all my heart and thank God for every day that He gives us together. Even the rough ones, because those are the ones that make the good days oh so sweet!
Because of Isaac is a wonderful ministry started by some dear friends of ours. Their goal is to help couples financially meet their goal of adopting a child. Please pray and see if this is a ministry that God is calling you to help with, I know you will be blessed!!
Can't wait to read all about it. I'm in love with all things Disney!
starnes family said...
8:38 AM
I am so sorry...I have not been on any blogs except to do brithday posts for my chidren and even then it was rushed and I couldnt even check other blogs (is this sounding like a broken record?) But anyways, loved catching up on yours and cannot wait to see Disney pics!
xoxo
Caroline Armstrong said...
8:23 PM
I hear you Brittny. I don't know where to even start on a post for Disney. We had so much fun with you guys. Family vacations with friends are the best. We need to switch discs with pictures on it sometime in the future. Also, thanks for helping Burt with a bday present. The apron is too cute.
The Khans said...
9:25 PM
i'm trying to gradually add photos to a post, but right now i'm at a point where it's taking longer with each photo. even if i add them one at a time. at this rate, i'm never going to finish! and i'm only on the morning of the first day!
Brittny said...
6:54 AM