In case any of you were wondering what it is like to live with our little Sophie, I found this video clip that might help a little. I completely forgot to post it when I made it, but well, we all know how life goes with kids. Full of distractions!! Just a little background, she had been doing this for about 5-8 minutes before I even grabbed the camera. We took a break to change our underwear and pants (don't ask why, if you have a little girl, you don't need to ask anyway) and there is a second clip that is just as long as this one. So, just in case you need help with that, she went on like this for about 12-15 minutes. She is a mess is all I have to say! In case you haven't noticed, her hair pretty much describes what she's like and what I feel like. And if it drives you crazy to see that mop on her head, imagine how I feel. Beautiful blonde curls in a crazy tangled mess... painful to look at when you know the potential they have. (I can't get the video to come up on here so you'll have to click the link below until I can figure it out.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pe9EMMiyyXc

1 comments:

She is too cute! I would love to have a head of hair like that!..but I guess you always want what you can't have! She is so much fun to watch!

8:32 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.