I love it...

Christopher has said some really cute and funny things lately and I thought I'd add them on here:

While swimming in the pool at our hotel at Disney World he asked Brandon this hilarious question, "Daddy, love me like a digger?" Brandon laughed and said yes. To which Christopher responded, "Daddy, love you like a forklift."

On our way to dinner with friends last night Brandon mentions it looks like it's going to rain later. I told him I thought so too. Christopher, overhearing our conversation said, "Mommy, rain's broken." I asked him if it was broken b/c it wasn't raining yet and he said yes.

We were going to eat at Chick-fil-A and then ride the go carts and suddenly Christopher says, "Daddy, turn here, there's Chick-A-Flay!" It was the wrong turn, but he thinks it's fun to tell us which direction to go and we thought it was hilarious that he can't say Chick-fil-A.

Later that evening I'm changing his diaper before going to the race track and Christopher tells me that he wants Sophie to ride in a go cart too. I tell him she's too little, to which he responds, "She can sit in Daddy's lap." I tell him she's too little to do that too, but he insists that she will be riding go carts with him.

Today on the way to the consignment store Christopher got excited b/c he knew we'd be driving past a bunch of diggers, to which the following came out of his mouth, "Mommy see diggers see dump truck see digger dump dirt see grader see diggers me so happy see diggers and dump truck makes me so happy where's grader?" All in one breath.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.