Christopher has gone potty twice today. That's TWICE!!! It has been a huge battle to get him to go on the potty and about once every two or three weeks we can get him to do it. This morning as we were getting ready for MOPS he darts to the bathroom and I hear him moving his stepstool around. He yells to me that he has to go potty so I run in there and he is turning around, diaper on the floor and pants at his ankles trying to sit down without falling. I put him on the potty and wait, 5 seconds later we have success. I couldn't believe it. I've quit asking b/c he always says no and this time he did it all by himself. He gets his dum dum sucker and is happy as he can be. Then this afternoon I ask him if he wants to try again and he goes a little, but you would have thought he'd won the lottery I was so proud of him. This time he gets a Tootsie Roll sucker, I told him every time he goes the prize will be a little bigger. He's happy again and I'm beaming with pride. Maybe we'll have one kid out of diapers in a couple months, but I'm not going to get my hopes up. Just my prayers!

0 comments:
Post a Comment