Sophie's latest

Today our little Sophie is 9 months old. She is growing so fast and learning so much right now. She cut three upper teeth at one time while we were at Disney World and last night I noticed the fourth one coming through giving her a total of six teeth. She is like a new puppy and is chewing on everything! The other night in the tub she figured out that if she slides her feet back and forth she can spin around on her bottom. It was pretty funny! She loves to swing outside and watch her brother dig. She giggles when she bounces on the trampoline with us. She enjoys shopping with me and going out to eat b/c she can sit in a highchair. She wants to do what everyone else is doing and be up where everyone else is and she will be soon enough. She's been crawling for a while now and so on Sunday I pulled out our little walker toy to see how she'd do with it and she walked all over the place. She loves using it now and goes until her little chubby legs can't hold her any longer. (I'm excited b/c she weighs about 24 pounds and I'm starting to have hand and wrist injuries from carrying her around.)

I know most moms have a hard time when their children start hitting these milestones, but I actually look forward to them. I love when they start walking and when you can finally turn their car seat around (yes, I'm actually counting down to that day), but I honestly think it's b/c my children usually weigh so much by then that I am sore from having to carry them around. And around 8 or 9 months they cry every time they get in the car b/c they are tired of facing the back of a seat. (I would be too!) But really, I just love when they reach the age where they can run around and play more and do more and learn more. I love teaching them new words and new ways to play. It is a complete thrill for me, I can't believe how quickly the time has gone by, but I'm looking forward to the next few months of her life and seeing what new things she learns.



(Here she is digging outside with her brother. She loves doing whatever he's doing and doesn't mind getting a little dirty while doing it!)

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.