We're goin' to Disney World!

That's right! Tomorrow morning we are heading down to the big DW for a couple days. Brandon has the week off and since the kids get in for free we figured, why not? So far, Christopher is excited about the following things:

- eating chicken nudge-ettes at Mickey's house (came up with that on his own)

- meeting Mickey and Goofy, but he wants to meet Shrek and Donkey first

- getting matching Mickey ears with Sophie

I'm not sure if he or Brandon is going to have more fun, but I'm counting on tons of photos, lots of overpriced food, great expressions from Christopher, three tired kids (yes, I said 3 and no, I'm not pregnant), lots of laughter and who can go on a trip without the occassional grumpy attitudes. It will be exhausting, magical and loads of fun. It may be a while before I get on here to post photos, but don't worry, I will!

1 comments:

Hey! I think you're back but I'm not sure. I bet you've had the best time, I can't wait to hear about it and see pictures!! I've officially started my own blog now too! :)

8:53 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.