Pumpkin patch







Last Saturday we took the kids to our church's pumpkin patch, which ofcourse Christopher refers to as the "punk-man patch". I had taken the kids on Monday with the MOPS group, but I wanted to go back with Brandon when they had the bigger activites going on. As soon as we pulled into the parking lot Christopher starts yelling, "Dinosaur!!" We weren't sure what he was talking about until we got out of the van and saw the big blow up bouncer was a dinosaur. That was the first thing we had to do. The line was kind of long, obviously, and so we went to the petting zoo. Christopher held a bunny and saw the chickens and goats. Then he was ready to jump. We waited in line, Christopher had his turn and, of course, wanted to go again. We told him he had to pick out pumpkins for Mommy and Daddy. He had us walk all over and finally he found two he liked. (The kids had gotten their own pumpkins on Monday.) The next day, instead of carving them, we had him paint our pumpkins. He had so much fun and was very proud of his work. We think it's pretty cute too!

1 comments:

so cute!! I wish I was closer to you so I could do things like that with ya'll!

6:13 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.