
Need I say more?

Go Brick!!!! He swam so hard the whole time we were here that I thought we'd left him there wen we headed home. The poor guy didn't pick his head up the whole way home.

Christopher and Hunter tried out every single thing that was blown up. Pop pulled out all the toys from when we were kids and pretty much everything still worked. Just wasn't the best weekend to try everything out. Maybe on a slower weekend we'll give them a whirl.

Christopher couldn't wait to go for another ride on the double tube. I have been waiting for this day for a long time. I'm so glad he loves it as much as I did when I was a kid.

The dogs all lined up wondering who was going to throw the ball now that we left them behind.

Anne Morgan is going to be turning one in a week so we had a little party since we were all together for the weekend.

The kids showing off the candy they got from the pinata Aunt Jenny brought for the party.

Sunday morning we actually made it to Church in the Pines on time. That's never happened. Even with less people. The kids did pretty well considering it was a longer service this time. I love this place and if we hadn't married in May, I would have gotten married here.

Grammie made matching dresses for the girls, shorts to match for the younger boys and got matching shirts for all the boys. We tried really hard to get a great picture of the "grands" together, but well, that's next to impossible no matter who you are. So we settle for great "action" shots instead.

Pop had the great idea of having a shaving cream fight. Not sure he knew just how many of us were going to get in on it. I think it's going to be an annual event from now on.

Sophie was the official water holder. I think b/c it was the only weapon she could actually hold.

We all enjoyed Uncle Trey's amazing ribs. Sophie's the only one who didn't mind getting her picture taken while eating them. They were delicious!!!!

Making smores down by the water.

Sophie just wanted plain marshmellows.

Hunter
really liked his smores.

Sophie with Aunt Jenny's baby doll from when she was a little girl. She loves it.

The white thing floated away during the making of the smores so Kyle had the bright idea of lying on the double tube to swim after it. I probably should have tied it up when I saw it floating free earlier, I just though all the waves coming in from all the boats going by would have kept it along the wall. Guess they didn't.

Aunt Jenny, Christopher, Pop, Anne Morgan, me and Sophie... chewing on the baby doll's head.
We thought about going to Church in the Pines (my cousin, aunt, and uncle went) but I figured it'd be super crowded and I knew two of my little kids weren't going to sit still no matter what.
So we went to the boat parade. :-) Looks like y'all had a blast!
Ole Miss Mom said...
7:17 AM
That looks so fun! I think about you and the lake every 4th!
The Scott family said...
8:51 AM