Downeast Basics

I was browsing my blog list today and saw another giveaway on there. I sign up for these most of the time, but I never win things. Ever. Ok, I won't something once, but they were trying to get rid of them anyway and didn't know wheat else to do. (If I had a circus-themed room in my house I would have been in luck.)


Go to Tatertots and Jello and sign up. It's a clothing company called Downeast Basics. The clothes are really cute and very affordable!

Also, the kids and I are at the lake and loving it. We weren't going to come until today, but we decided to go yesterday morning instead, thanks to Pop's suggestion. We have had lots of fun and plan to hit to road tomorrow morning with Grammie to drive towards NC to visit with Grandpa for a few days. I'm very excited b/c I haven't been anywhere for vacation other the our parents houses and Orlando in the last several years so I'm pumped!! Hope you all have a great week and I'll be back with updates and hopefully photos when we finally get to D.C. to see Brandon. Later!!!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.