I feel bad about my last post. Probably b/c a friend that I haven't talked to in over a year called to check on me. I love her for that! She was someone who was always there to listen to you when you were frustrated. Then we moved away from her and it's been hard to stay in touch. Just know (and I'm sure you do) that I just needed to vent. And why I feel like you needed to be on the receiving end of it I'm not sure. Probably b/c there was no other person around except for the two little ones that had driven me to that point. But those little silly heads who later on colored their bodies blue and green with markers and called themselves superheros are now fast asleep in their beds dreaming of playing at the lake. I'm sure they will have me up bright and early begging to leave right now. I decided that I'm just going to lock them out of the kitchen so I can load our stuff up without them running circles around my feet.
They make me crazy, but I'm crazy about them.

I just read both of your posts and wanted to let you know that you're awesome! Some days I feel like just throwing in the towel or calling Rich or my mom and begging them to come help but when things are good, I can't believe how much I love them! I sometimes want to wake Leighton up in the middle of the night just to hug her-but I don't! :) Love you, friend!
The Scott family said...
10:22 AM
Oh my goodness. Don't you dare apologize. I missed your blog post when you first posted it. You know why? BECAUSE MY KIDS ARE DRIVING ME INSANE AND I BARELY HAVE TIME TO BREATHE ANYMORE LET ALONE BLOG! So, that's why I missed it. But if I had seen it, I would have said, "Amen. Hallelujah. Right on."
We all feel like that almost every day and you, my dear friend, are brave enough to say it.
I love you and I wish more than anything that we lived closer together.
Lauren W said...
10:21 PM
You know I agree with what the others said. You're awesome and you do a fabulous job! Along the same lines as Lauren, I would've probably posted the same type of blog as yours, but I haven't had 2 seconds to myself to get it done!
Bobbie said...
5:42 PM