Today I found out that a couple in our S.S. class got some really hard news over the weekend. The husband has Stage 4 cancer. They moved to Michigan several weeks ago to be closer to family and right around moving time he wasn't feeling great and had to go to the hospital. The doctors thought it was one thing, but by the time he settled in at their new home he still wasn't feeling well. Then Friday they got the news. This is a young couple, I think he's only about 30 years old, and they had their first baby several months ago. I do not know them personally, but knew who they were. I do not know too many details so I'm trying to keep it simple so I don't say something that isn't true. But what I do know is that they could use lots of prayer right now. I can't imagine going through this with Brandon, especially at this point in our lives and I'm sure you feel the same way. So I ask you to please lift this family up in your prayers today and whenever you remember them.

You got it. I will be praying for them daily. Please keep us posted.
Lauren W said...
10:09 PM