We just got home from our weekend away at the lake for the 4th of July. We had a great time with my family and also got to visit some friends while we were there. I'll post the photos later this week when I get a chance, so please check back later. They are downloaded, but just need to wait until everyone is out of the house so I can go through them all without potty, snack or drink breaks. Until then, check out my sister's blog here for the photos she posted.
I don't like to promote myself (not that I have anything to promote), but a blogging friend asked me to write a post for a blog that she and her friend started for moms. In case anyone feels like reading it, click here. It's more so I can have a record of the fact that someone outside of my friends and family found me just slightly interesting.
I hope everyone had a great and safe weekend and I look forward to seeing what all of you were up to as well!! : )

I was wondering if y'all were going to be at the lake! Actually, I thought I saw y'all. Did y'all go to the boat parade sunday morning??
Anyway, we're the big yellow ski boat on Lake Martin....if you ever see one, good chance it's us!!! :-)
Ole Miss Mom said...
8:26 PM
Just read it! Way cool!
Wendi Kitsteiner said...
8:29 AM
I read your guest post - LOVED It! I wanted to leave a comment on that one too, but couldn't figure out how! You rock! =)
P.S. Your pictures from the lake (as always) are absolutely heavenly - it looks like the best place on earth!
Joia said...
7:06 AM