Our little Sophie had her first modeling gig this morning. My friend Joia sells the cutest tutus and more here and she wanted Sophie to come model some new crochet hats that she has added to the mix. She has great prices on all her items and are really well made for the price you pay. I've seen much more expensive ones out there and they are not anywhere close to the quality that you will find here. (plug plug plug) So check it out and grab a little item for the little girl in your life! (Whether she's yours or not!)

The kids just informed that they killed the lizard they found in my bathtub and have squirted lizard soap in the water. That would be sunscreen guys. Now time to bathe them and pray I don't find the now half of a lizard they said they took care of. I must live somewhere that does not have tropical type things in my house when Brandon has to deploy b/c I will most likely pack up the kids and go to a hotel for 3 days and then come home in hopes that whatever was visiting got bored and left before dying. I hate critters. Actually, that doesn't begin to describe how I feel. Basically, if it's not a pretty dog, it needs to stay away.

Ok, I'm back again to show you one of the cutest little girls that I have the honor of being related to. I have 4 nieces, so I have several to brag about, but this is the only one allowed to wear these colors. My sister made another fabulous outfit for her little one and I just had to brag on her. How cute is that?!?! Both the kid and the clothes. Waaaaaaaaar Eagle, HEY!!!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiWa7zoGkZigJaFcQ3JeETRWID5UVIO52z7-3Z0uYI7dQ1pGBvoSW6nC_waAo7FJNqiiuKDVCYtLQOzKvAC2q1-OMvSj8HFm152nOcqdg6IkPgGG7fdnWhVO2oPJdgQvumtFFQ07A/s1600/IMG_5996.jpg

5 comments:

I feel honored :) And Sophie looks so cute in her modeling pics!! I can't get over the prices! I may just have to order some things. I see the tutu like the one Mom has, I wish I had seen that before I bought AM one last weekend. She may just have to have two! Love you!

7:07 PM  

War Eagel.....barf.

Geaux LSU!

Cute kiddo, though. Love the look!

7:31 PM  

WAR EAGLE!!! What a cutie pie. And Sophie is a precious model!

9:27 PM  

..... and I do my little turn on the catwalk. Yeah, on the catwalk. Yeah on the catwalk. And I do my little turn on the catwalk.

I can't comment on anything Auburn related.

Okay, fine. She looks cute. There.

10:20 PM  

The pics of Sophie are adorable! She is a super model! She's gotten so big!

12:17 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.