Tag, I'm it!

Ok, I've been tagged to do the following post by Sass and since she is a new friend (you know, the kind you read about but have never met and find them totally interesting b/c their life is just different enough from yours), I feel I can't disappoint. So here goes:

1. Your most recent pet peeves?

This would have to be whining. I loathe whining!!! That's not to say I don't do it, b/c I know I have my moments. But when you keep doing it over and over and over and over all the time and is about something that next year they would be embarrassed about whining over, THAT'S when it's my pet peeve. Get it off your chest and move on. And if I tell you no, do not throw yourself on the floor and roll around, b/c that definitely won't help your cause.

2. Favorite guilty pleasure?

I have a few of these. Relaxing on the couch and watching Hulu (we don't have cable). Staying up late reading a really good book. Putting my kids to bed and having the chance to read a fun book and talk about the day. I love each of these and if I can do all three in one day (rarely happens) it's been an awesome one!


3. Have you ever....? Don't lie!

Sorry, Sass! I had to delete this one b/c I know who reads this blog and they will be more embarrassed than I was to read it.


4. If you could be famous for something, what talent would you choose?


Owning a bridal boutique. I worked for a wedding planner for a little while when dating my husband. I loved everything about it! But I have to say that the dresses (not part of the job) was my favorite. I went to one store, found my dress and it was the second one I tried on, ONLY b/c I was just curious was the first one would look like. I had my dress and the bridesmaids' picked out in less than 2 hours. My sister-in-law almost killed me b/c she spent a lot more time, and headaches from what I remember her saying, tackling this huge task. I love working retail and this would be just the perfect job for me. I don't have to put outfits together, which I'm terrible at doing, and can help you find something you are very excited about buying.


5. Would you rather be invisible or be able to fly?


FLY FLY FLY FLY FLY FLY FLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For as long as I can remember I have always wanted to be able to fly. I think that's why I love swinging so much, it's as close as I could get to soaring in the air. I've always wanted to try out those little cable things that people, like Peter Pan, wear on stage to help them fly. I'd be flipping around and going back and forth like crazy!


6. What are the top 3 things every relationship n
eeds?

Love, patience and lots and lots of laughter.


7. Who do you think is the most annoying 'big' blogger?

Not sure. I hear that Perez Hilton annoys a lot of celebrities so maybe him? Did I even spell that right? Oh, and people who have these incredible blogs with the most gorgeous photography of their beautiful family and their lives look perfect in every way. Come on guys! That's not real! Yes, you take pretty pictures and yes, your family is perfect looking, but I want to hear that you felt like throwing a dish against the wall to get your kids attention when they wouldn't stop fighting (which I have never done, but thought it might work, except I'd have to clean it up later). Or that you are totally annoyed that the dog shot poop across the carpet... again. Or that you like running to the grocery store by yourself b/c you get tired of it taking 20 minutes just to get in and out of the car with all your kids.


8. Do you love me?

I feel like it's too soon in our relationship to discuss that. I do love tagging along on your trips with Tony to gorgeous places around the world. (I have my own room, don't worry!) Oh, and that we are spies on undercover missions. I still love that you act like one sometimes to freak people out! I love to think that I could keep up with you, but this old gal just has her hopes up. I love that you are so adventurous and that you love Tony's girls like they are your own and that you seem to have no fear when it comes to life and that you give great beauty tips and that you are tough, but have the softest heart. Does that work?

Sorry I don't have any questions to pass along to you, but feel free to answer these. Plus I'm a little distracted b/c as soon as I finished Sophie came up with a baby doll that is half her size and said, "Mommy, you put this baby in my tummy please?" then held her shirt up. I better go. Later ladies!!

1 comments:

AWESOME! Seriously, you're good at answering questions. (Even if you skipped #3 ;))
Bridal Boutique? Nice answer. That's a good one.
And laughing? A definite must. Good call.
I'm cracking up over #7. You nailed it.
And #8? The best of all! You could totally keep up. Because if you're a good spy, then we could work something out for sure. Glad you can see the real Sass underneath it all. You've got me all figured out! :)

3:19 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.