home again, home again

We are finally back home. The kids and I have been gone for 2 weeks and it's nice to be back. Not in a dirty house or with a pile of laundry or beds that need to be changed, but it's nice to be back. I started a post about our trip but it's really long and I'm working on editing it. Also, I have no pictures to post b/c they are all on the laptop that is with Brandon. Hopefully I will find time to tackle the post soon.

The only thing that happened while we were gone was some animal found my little shop vac and decided to chew off the hose. I told Brandon at least it wasn't the cord b/c I'm thinking a plastic hose can cost you that much. And I'm a little afraid that Brick may have fleas. He's scratching and I've never seen him scratch before. My mother-in-law has me paranoid b/c a bug was on her in the van yesterday and she thought it was a flea. I checked him, but didn't see anything. Ok, I found two of the tiniest little bug on his fur, but I was checking him while he was lying in the grass so I wasn't sure if they were just your typical bugs you find outside or something worse. Maybe it's b/c he just spent the majority of two weeks outside and he only goes outside at our house to pee. Who knows, I'm just praying really, really hard that it's not fleas. I'm not sure that I'm up for that. I better go and try to tackle cleaning the house b/c it's making me feel gross.

I'll be back soon!

2 comments:

Put some Frontline on him asap. That will kill any existing fleas in 24 hrs (I think) and prevent any new ones. Don't worry, even if it is fleas it won't be bad to treat. It's not like a major infestation, that's when there's a problem! You just want to treat it fast.

So glad we got to see you for a couple of days!

7:27 PM  

Thoughtful blog thanks for sharing

11:17 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.