I'm Back
11 years ago
Does anyone have one of those speaker things that you put an iPod touch or an iPhone in? My computer is pretty shot after being used for over 10 years. I really miss using it to listen to things like Pandora and my favorite two fat guys, Rick & Bubba. I figure that thing has got to cost a heck of a lot cheaper than a new computer. If you have one that you like and has a good sound please let me know. I'm over buying the cheapest thing out there and having to replace it later or it just being low grade. Supper is ready and it's hard to type this much on a phone. I don't know how those silly teenagers do it! I'm going to need bifocals soon if I keep this up!
You so sweet. I'm glad my life is "exciting". I kid. It is! But boring sometimes, too. Which I love. Let's be spies sometime, okay? Should we get walkie talkies? Is that downgrading from the technology we have? I'll think about this and roger back.
P.s. I have the iPod speakers thingies, but none are fabulous. And they don't turn up very loud when you're drunk.
SASS said...
8:48 PM