Can you tell I'm in the mood for flowers?I found this cute background site and just couldn't resist changing it up again. I'm working on a project in the backyard and I'm hoping and praying that it will be completed this weekend and will go smoothly. Brandon doesn't want to do it, but I do need someone to use the saw b/c #1- it's not mine and #2- it's been years since I've used one and would rather someone else did it in case it broke or something worse happened. Things have a way of messing up when I use them, and I'm not even doing something wrong, it's just time for it to break. All I need done is four simple cuts into the wood that I got, but I'm better at distracting the kids than anyone else is so I'll just stick with it. I'll take photos and show them later... when it gets done! Happy gardening!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment