I'm Back
11 years ago
We are so close to having real pigtails and I'm so excited!!! There is still some hair that isn't long enough to go up or over into the bands. But they actually worked this one day b/c of the way her hair on top was sitting. Some days it's straight in her eyes and others it's straight up in the air. She was so good and sat still so I could try and get these made and I was so happy all day just looking at how cute she was! We haven't had any luck since then.
Too cute!
The Khans said...
9:17 PM
Oh my goodness I think I am going to eat her alive!!!!!!!!
Caroline Armstrong said...
9:43 PM
cute!!
The Howell's said...
10:15 AM
Oh I am SO jealous!! My little baldy still can't even keep in the smallest clip!
Elizabeth said...
10:32 AM
A D O R A B L E ! ! ! !
Jennifer said...
11:24 AM