Need help, round 3

So I decided not to redo the new furniture we got and we just put it in the room anyway. We were desperate for the extra space! It actually looks pretty good and if I could just find some new pulls and knobs I may not have to paint it at all! Problem, the centers of the pulls are 5 1/4" apart! Huge!!! I tried looking online, but these were very difficult to find. Anyone have any suggestions?

3 comments:

okay, I have literally not been in the blogging world in over 2 weeks and only checked my email 2x in the past 2 weeks so feel completely and utterly overwhelemed by how much I have missed!
Every time I see a picture of Sophie I cannot get over how old she looks! I think it is a combo of walking and more hair...
I also loved the post of Christopher jumping in the rain. Hunter is the same way! I finds any puddle he can possibly find to jump in! He LOVES it!!!!!
Sadly I cannot help you with round 3, which I am sure you were expecting a comment about (sorry!). Sadly I don't even think I know what you are talking about though I wish I did! i will tell Kyle to read this post and see if he has any thoughts! Hopefully we can write back!
Love ya!

8:16 PM  

hahah!!! yeah, he just called me and helped. i don't think i'm going to bother painting them b/c i don't feel like it anymore. i have other things that need more work done than furniture shoved in our room that nobody sees but us. although new knobs and pulls would make them easier to look at! i'll keep searching, if i feel like it.

9:32 PM  

Girl, I have no idea. I'm just impressed at your energy levels and I want whatever you're having.

10:39 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.