I kept meaning to add the photos from the week of storms, but as usual, I got busy and forgot. Here they are. Terrible, but here. Not sure why the camera wouldn't focus, at all, but I put them on here regardless.
Keenan came to hang out with us for a few hours one morning so his mommy could run some errands before they went on their trip the next day. The boys heard the garbage truck coming and ran to watch it out the window. The kids and I were very excited to have his company b/c he is so sweet and was a wonderful and welcome change to the days stuck inside. Yes, Christopher still has on his pj shirt and big boy underwear. Deal.

He finally got dressed and wanted me to turn on Cars. I knew they'd just play and not sit like lumps on a log so I didn't mind. When the music came on they started dancing like crazy! Sophie fell down and Keenan tried to help her get up so he could dance with her. I told you he was sweet!

Here is the flooding in the backyard. I tried to get a better shot, but the screen porch just made everything blurry b/c there was so much water on the screen. Yes, that is a chain link fence in our backyard. Trust me, I hate looking at it as much as you do, but it's our only option with living on base. If I wanted to "fix up" a house I would have bought one, but we have too many loans to play that right now, so we live with yucky old cabinets and a cheap fence.

This is our driveway. It's not this wide. It was completely covered from one end to the other. Usually there is just one big puddle in the middle and dry everywhere else. Not this day.

That night I was so tired of being lazy that I pulled out the Wii and Christopher and I played baseball. He killed me!!! Twice. I never scored, barely got any hits and he had 3 or 4 homeruns and a triple.

Sophie is clapping for us. She had her own remote and acted like she was playing too. It was really cute! Soon enough she'll be beating up on me too.

Sunday Christopher went potty and got a sucker. Brandon had been putting up my new curtains (photo coming later, the lighting is terrible, so I can't get a good shot) and they figured out that if you put the sucker in the drill you can make it spin around while licking it.

Sophie wanted in on the fun too. She actually caught it in her mouth at one point and didn't want to let go. Christopher got to laughing so hard.
how funny!!! And don't worry, Christopher would beat me at Wii Baseball too, it's HARD! Love the sucker on the drill, I know he did too! I'll see you for lunch tomorrow, can't wait!
The Howell's said...
4:23 PM
Christopher is sooo excited you are coming for lunch too! He immediately asked if Uncle Trey was coming too. He loves you guys!!!
Brittny said...
8:50 PM
Aww, thanks for putting Keenan on the blog! I meant to tell you... I had no idea Keenan had pink on the butt of his shorts until he got home!! I think he sat on some jello that morning! =0/
Joia said...
10:25 PM