I have photos coming, but both of our computers are going SO slow that I can't get anything done. I think Brandon just has too many photos on his computer, but I feel like it's running on dial up again! (Remember that stuff???) And mine, well, it's a mac (an old one) and I love macs for some things, but if you know a faster way to download photos than iPhoto, PLEASE let me know! I think it took about 30 minutes for only 93 photos last night. That's ridiculous in my opinion!!! That's why I never use my computer to update the blog with photos. I don't have that kind of time and if I did, I wouldn't have any photos to upload b/c it means I wouldn't have any children. So, don't worry, they are coming, I just have to go without sleep to get it done and right now I'm not up for that. Plus, I think I forgot to take my Zyrtec last night and I have felt dizzy all day and just want to lie down. I'll be back later though, just keep checking.

Oh, i quit using iphoto..i just couldn't stand the way they organized my photos. So i created a folder on my external hard drive and set up folders...i do year and then month. and i use Image Capture (which should already be an application on your mac) to download what I want. And it takes seconds. Also, you may want to consider adding ram to your computer....it's was SO cheap and easy to do it to my mac mini...though i don't know about laptops...
Ole Miss Mom said...
2:36 PM
I've never had a problem with iPhoto, and it does it so fast! I wonder what is wrong. I agree that you probably just need to add some ram to your computer, that can help tremendously! Can't wait to see the pictures
The Howell's said...
2:45 PM