The trick is...

not napping. Christopher went down so easy last night b/c he was exhausted from the day.

After Sophie woke up from her nap yesterday they made trails through the house with crushed crackers and I wasn't having that so we spent the next few hours outside. I grabbed a huge bin of clothes Sophie had outgrown, took them outside and folded them, sorted them and put them in a bigger bin. It was kind of fun to see what she's been wearing over the last year. Sad too. I did find a few things that she had to wear last year (b/c she was so chubby) that are the size she's wearing now and that was exciting! She has a *new* skirt, 2 dresses and a few tops.

They played with their rolling backpacks and poor Sophie just couldn't keep up with her big brother, but she tried her hardest. We had to go buy Sophie one b/c she kept dragging Christopher's around the house and he "needed" it for his trucks. It's the cutest thing watching them try to open them and put stuff in them and zip them back up and laugh as they walk all over the place so proud of themselves.

We went inside and took baths and then had supper. Watched some tv, but played more than watched. Sophie got restless so I put her down and Christopher followed not too much later. We read books and talked about Little Christopher (short stories Brandon started where you talk about things Christopher did when he was little, it's pretty fun!) and I told him I had to go do something really quick and I'd be right back. He said ok and I left to finally put my supper in the oven at 8:15 and I never heard a sound from him again. SO, my delima now is, do we just give up naps completely? I'm not quite ready for that yet and when I make him nap he usually sleeps 2-3 hours, even though he claims to not be tired. We'll see. You can be sure I'll keep you posted.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.