Happy 5th Anniversary!

Five years ago today, Brandon and I were married and so our story only begins. It was the most fun wedding weekend and I would do it all over again in a heartbeat! I wanted to put photos on here, but well, I don't know where they are and I don't have time b/c we need to get out the door soon. This will be the first time we have actually been together on the day of our anniversary in a while too b/c he's usually studying all night or taking a major test or on call, so I'm pretty excited. Of course we aren't doing anything, but still! We took our trip together and tonight we are heading back to Montgomery where it all started. We were hoping to make it to the Biscuits game tomorrow night for the fireworks to celebrate, but the game starts about 30 minutes before bedtime so we know it won't be worth it. We had our rehearsal dinner at the stadium and they happened to have fireworks that night after the game, which couldn't have been more perfect b/c I always wanted fireworks at my wedding, but knew that would cost as much as the wedding! (I'm not stupid or spoiled, so please don't think I'm a bratty "daddy's girl") I better run b/c Sophie's hungry and I need to pack a lunch for the little man. Boy! I never thought 5 years ago that I'd be here, but I could not be happier!!!!! I LOVE YOU BRANDON AND WOULD MARRY YOU ALL OVER AGAIN ANY DAY OF THE WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!! : )

1 comments:

I have it written down on my calendar and I am so mad I forgot to call you on Friday...but happy 5th! I am glad y'all got to celebrate with a fun trip and that you get to be with him on the actual day!!! We miss yall and love you all!

2:03 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.