Here's the final product of our project we did a few weekends ago. I told you we had to lift up one side b/c it was crooked and Brandon went to get more stones b/c 2 wasn't enough. I know they aren't pretty, but the entire project only cost us $10 and that was for the dirt. Everything else was free, wood, mulch, 4 plants you can barely see (why they were free) and the stones. So, you won't see this in any home magazine, but if you could see our yard it is a HUGE improvement. You can kind of see it, yup, that's sandy dirt. Pretty isn't it?

I thought this was funny and just had to get a photo for you all to see. This is the label on the back of a bottle of bubbles we got the other day. Can you see what it says on the second line? Yup, apparently bubbles are very complicated liquids so only "competent adults" are capable of using them. I wonder if they arrest you for letting your 3 year old be in charge of blowing them?
Ok, here are the sad photos I have to prove we went on vacation without kids. We stopped to see a street show at Epcot and Brandon got pulled in. I have video, but wasn't going to put that on here. It was a pretty funny show though!

Here we are waiting for the light show at Magic Kingdom. We were getting bored and I realized we hadn't taken any photos yet, so here's the first. Reminds you on when you are on your honeymoon and you have pics of your new spouse sitting at a table alone with a big grin on his/her face while waiting for your meal.

Here's some fireworks. Oooooooooooohhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Here we are at Universal waiting for a show. I needed a break from flipping around on rides and this helped tremendously! Wasn't the most interesting thing we've seen before, but I felt better after sitting still for 40 minutes.

As we were pulling away from the house Christopher yelled at us, "I want a blue articulating dump truck!!!!" I died out laughing b/c I didn't know Brandon had asked him if he wanted us to bring him something back with us. It was still cute! This was as close as I could find to one and couldn't believe I found it! Not a dump truck, but he still loves it and carries it with him wherever we go.
He's been asking for a pair of flip flops like mommy and daddy's so I got him a pair of those too. He loves them so much he even took a nap in them the next day. I knew he was awake b/c I heard him flip-flopping down the hall.

Oh yay I love seeing pics of the 2 of you! Not that I don't LOVE seeing pics of C and S a ton, but it is fun to see you and Uncle B once in a while! Glad y'all had a great time!
Caroline Armstrong said...
3:08 PM