Here are some photos from the week. I didn't take very many b/c we were either at church or napping, but I did happen to get a few.

Sophie's looking cute in the new bubble that Grammie made her. She has another outfit she wore to church this week that Grammie made for her and it's adorable, but I never got a photo of it. Don't worry, she will be wearing it a lot and I will get a photo next time!


She loves to copy everything the person she is playing with does and the latest thing is lying on her tummy and kicking her feet. It's so adorable I think I actually squeak when I see her doing it. Here she is coloring with her daddy on our bedroom floor.


Christopher woke up later and she gets so excited as soon as she sees him, whether it's him or her that has just woken up. She immediately jumped up saying "yeeeeaaaahhhhh!!!!" and ran with open arms to him to give him a huge hug. (I think a tear started coming up in my eye.) This photo shows just how much she adores him, she wears his t's and underwear (over her diaper) as much as I will let her. She can almost get them on by herself now. Don't worry, I bought some girly underwear for her, but she still wants his most of the time.


Is it too hot for your kiddos to play outside too? Get one big bag of these:
(photo won't go sideways)


and put them in one of these:


and your kids can now dig inside and won't get a drop of sweat on them and just a very minimal amount of dirt on their hands. Just make sure you get big beans so that cleanup won't drive you bonkers. It was either pinto beans or a massive bag of rice and well, I never fix rice in our house unless it's in a casserole b/c of the clean up.



Finally, I'd filled up the pool the other day for the kids, but they napped so long that it was dinner time when they woke up and we were going out with friends. I left it for the next day and when we got home from church this is what we found in our now hot tub. Even Christopher said it was too hot to be outside and this kid is never bothered by temperature.

At least something enjoyed the water! It was too hot for us. He eventually jumped away. Hope you all find ways to stay cool this week! If you have any fun ideas, feel free to share them.

4 comments:

Is Sophie wearing the underwear over diapers??? If not I am very impressed by her potty training skills already. And yes, it is way too hot here. Thanks for the bean idea. We have been going to the "free" children's musuem, the library and I think we will try the bouncy place one day soon, but you have to pay for that. Oh, we also went to the mall and rode the rides there. Hey, do you have a Rave close by? They are doing free kid movies for the summer, at least here they are. You should check that out. Other than that, we play pillow island and run around the house alot.

10:18 AM  

WOOOOaaaahhhw I have missed way too many posts. This past week was the week from insanity so sorry I have not been in "touch" via your blog! All of Grammie's clothes are just precious!!!!!!! Sophie and Anne Morgan are lucky girls!!!!
By the way, I am terrified of frogs. I was disgusted but you are a good woman to go take a picture!

10:31 AM  

to answer your questions, yes, our rave has free movies too, but it's the same day as mother's day out. we go to the library, but usually a week after our books are due b/c christopher throws a fit when we take them back. (soon he'll probably throw fits b/c we have to check them out) and no, i don't mind frogs. it's about the only "critter" that i don't mind. those and ladybugs. anything else i want a bb gun.

3:53 PM  

Wow, that outfit is soo adorable! I can't believe someone Made it! =)

At first I thought the poor frog had died in your "hot tub", glad he was okay! =) Our pool has also gotten WAY too hot for us to be in, unless we use it as soon as we fill it.

Did you know that the rave movies are on Wednesdays too?

9:16 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.