Stuck inside again

Poor Christopher got sick Monday night out of the blue, then ran a fever all day yesterday. He did perk up after the Motrin that we went around the corner (stayed in the van with A/C on) to watch the front loader and roller work on the street. When Brandon got home from work, he got sick again. I had JUST put away the towels we'd been lying on all day thinking we were in the clear. (Thankfully I hadn't passed on our steam cleaner like I'd promised!) He started to feel better then got sick right before we put him to bed. This is a kid that is always hot, but he was cold from the fever and had on pants, long sleeves, a hoodie and socks yesterday. He woke up at 5:15 this morning and wanted to watch a movie. So, towels came back out on the floor and we watched the rest of our movie. He fell asleep and is still out. The kids missed their first day at mother's day out together and Tiffany and I didn't get the pedicures we'd planned to have to celebrate us both being child free for a few hours. But that's fine, she wasn't feeling well either and I'd give up anything to help my sick child feel better. Tomorrow night we have a banquet to go to and it's the highlight of the year for the residents and their spouses. The one time we will all be together no kids and have fun. I really hope I don't have to miss it, but am willing to if either child (b/c I'm counting on Sophie catching it, she drank after him twice yesterday and never does that) is sick. I'll add photos later of the little bit of fun we did have yesterday.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.