I'm Back
11 years ago
That's what I said as I dropped the kids off at Mother's day out this morning. Christopher is better and Sophie never got sick (fingers crossed) and as I left the last kid I just stretched out my arms in relief. I don't think I'd normally feel that way, but since we have been stuck inside for 3 days straight we were all ready for a break from each other! I went to the grocery store and was very surprised at how quickly I was done. I've had lunch and now ironing clothes while watching So You Think You Can Dance. I think I'm really going to like this! I better get back to work!
Whoo-Hoo! I can't wait to be free. I realized that I have had exactly TWO meals without Bennett in the last 5 months. Sad, huh? And I'm about to be taken back to square one again in 6 days. I will enjoy freedom vicariously through you.
Lauren W said...
10:21 PM
Yaaaayyyy!!!! I am so excited for you that
#1 you have some much deserved alone time and
#2 that you were watching SYTYCD. Every time it ends I get a little sad b/c I wish I could watch it all over again (sometimes I do, but it is always the best when it is new!)
Caroline Armstrong said...
9:09 AM