I completely forgot to put this on here, but last week I went to take a shower after putting Sophie to bed and Christopher was playing with his trucks in the den. I told him that if he had to go poo poo (hadn't been all day and knew he had to go) to come and tell me so I could help him. A little while later he comes darting into the bathroom and tells me he needs to go. I told him to go and get his potty (the kind that goes on the toilet) and bring it here and I'd help him. He runs off and comes back to tell me, "it's too heavy so I just brought this part" I pulled the curtain back to see he was holding his potty in his hand, the exact one I told him to get, but quickly realized he thought I wanted him to bring the entire toilet! I'm just glad I didn't slip in the shower from laughing so hard. I might have to send that one in somewhere...

0 comments:
Post a Comment