A light...

I see it!!!! Christopher is back to normal! Well, I'd say 90%. Everything is staying in. Sophie's still loose as can be, but I'm just glad he recovered within a week. I was starting to get worried. We missed church this morning b/c yesterday they both were not well and I want to make very sure they are over this before we go anywhere. Christopher and I did have a little date this morning. He has to take a bucket to school with his clothes and lunch in it now and we had to go buy one. He picked out a blue bucket at Walmart and Tiffany told me that A.C. Moore had construction stencils and so we went and got those too. Then he wanted to go to "Make-on-Donald's" to get an ice cream. I told him he had to eat some french fries too. (Not concerned about healthy now, just keeping it in) He ended up just eating fries and I had his ice cream. We actually ran into the mother of a friend of ours who was taking their son to lunch and we ended up visiting with them. They are moving to VA this week and she was pulling grandparents duties by keeping him out of the way and the house.

When we got home Brandon told us that he and Sophie had filled up the pool, so we all put our suits on and heaed out back. I swapped some plants around and then jumped in (the best you can with a baby pool) and "cooled" off. I'm not completely happy with my plants in the back, but they are bought and I have to use them. It's just to sunny back there that some of them aren't working as well as I'd hoped. I dug up my $1 wildflowers b/c they looked more like weeds and planted some of the flowers that were wilting. I bought some new one yesterday that need lots of sun and put them right smack in the middle of it. Hopefully they will do ok in the ground b/c they look like the type that should be hanging over the side of a pot. I don't care. There are flowers out there.

And an update on yesterday's party. Apparently it went off perfectly! Brandon sounded so excited when I talked to him and said everyone had a great time! Brandon said that as people showed up they started helping out and 2 of the guys just stood there and grilled food for hours. (thanks everyone for helping out!) They actually stayed longer than planned, ate tons of food, rode in the boats, played volleyball, demolished the ice cream sundaes and finally went home. We were both very tired from our day and had the kids and ourselves in the bed by 8:30. It was fabulous! I'm off to relax some more while the kids nap and Brandon is off to a going away party.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.