Last night at around 2:15 am, Brandon's sister delivered her third little girl. Well, if you call 8.2 lbs and 20 1/2 inches little. Face up. Naturally. I would call that 12 pounds personally, but she is my hero for following through with her plan to deliver naturally. I know other women deliver naturally, but if you have ever had a baby come into the world looking up (I have) then you get 10 gold stars from me if you do it without any meds at all. Her doctor told her she had never delivered a baby that size naturally before. The last I heard the name is Campbell, but they can't ever decide on the final name until after the baby is born. I'll keep you posted. Congratulations Ame, Drexel, Cameron and Camille!!! We can't wait to meet you baby girl #3!!
(Big sister Cameron holding little Campbell.)

0 comments:
Post a Comment