Here's what the storm that went through here today did to my indestructable flowers. They are not uprooted, just literally blown sideways! When I bought them I thought they would be just some simple little flowers that would drape over the side of my pot, but to my surprise they completely took over and I had to pull out whatever else I'd planted in the pot with it and move it somewhere else. If you are looking for something that can tolerate lots of sun, heat and doesn't need to be watered regularly, Portulaca is the way to go! It has tons and tons of blooms that come and go daily. I was told that it was a ground cover, but I didn't know this when I bought it. It spreads. Alot! This pot is probably about 14" across and has 4 of the 6 pieces that came in the pack. Just to give you an idea. I know nothing about plants and so I just dove in head first figuring the only way to learn, and remember, is to just do it by myself.

0 comments:
Post a Comment