Everyone knows that Christopher has an obbsession with anything and everything truck related. This love has kind of rubbed off on his sister. This is great b/c they love playing together, but I still have to introduce "girly" things just so she knows about them. At lunch today they were making truck horn sounds and pretending to pull to cord, you know, how you tell the truck driver next to you to honk the horn? I sat down to join them and Christopher asks Sophie, "You want to drive a dump truck and I drive an 18-wheeler?" She just keeps honking her horn. Christopher turns to me and tells me what he just asked her and says it will be so fun! We finish eating, they get down to go play and Sophie runs in the room to play trucks with Christopher. He excitedly sits up, puts his arms around her and asks her again, "You want to drive a dump truck and I drive an 18-wheeler?" She immediately responds with, "Uh-huh!!!!!" Big dreams these two.

0 comments:
Post a Comment