Please help a sista out!!!

Ok, I didn't want to have to do this, but I'm starting to stress/freak out. I'm in charge of crafts for MOPS this year and I've hit a mental block. I need some ideas. Do you have any? Some of the ones I came up with are taking longer to figure out, are harder than I thought or have already been done in the last 2 years. Please, please, PLEASE let me know if you have any craft ideas that are inexpensive ($1-4.00) and quick!!!! I'm desperate!!!!!

2 comments:

I wish I had at least one crafty bone in my body ... if I did, I would help. I'm useless.

9:04 PM  

I'm useless too, but my friend Stephanie has started a blog related to toddler activities. I'm not sure if it will have what you are looking for, but it is: http://activitiesforlittleones.wordpress.com/

Good luck!
Cindy

10:26 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.