I'm Back
11 years ago
Ok, my last post today, I promise! Everyone is napping and I wanted to catch up on everything b/c it's about to get busy around here when they wake up. I'm trying to get used to the kids' new MDO schedule and it's hard! Anyway, these are the last photos we have from Brandon's Canon SLR camera we purchased 3 years. They are of Christopher and Brick digging out in his "digging pile" in the backyard. You'll have to excuse the outfit he is wearing, I think he slept in it the night before and I'm sorry if you have a problem with it.
love, love these pictures, and the ones from the other posts too. we had so much fun last week. i'm trying to update my blog too but it is taking for-ev-er!! i don't know what the deal is. you are much better than me...i won't be dividing anything up, i'm sure i will just resort to putting a ton of pictures up!! so glad brandon is ok.
The Howell's said...
8:12 PM
love, love these pictures, and the ones from the other posts too. we had so much fun last week. i'm trying to update my blog too but it is taking for-ev-er!! i don't know what the deal is. you are much better than me...i won't be dividing anything up, i'm sure i will just resort to putting a ton of pictures up!! so glad brandon is ok.
The Howell's said...
8:13 PM
Don't. Let. Christopher. watch. Marley. and. Me. EVER!
Lauren W said...
7:15 PM
Your dog. GORGEOUS.
Joia said...
9:21 PM