Last weekend

I'm a little late putting these on here, but I haven't been able to find time to get to it. The first photos are of Christopher and his "truck wash" he created in the backyard. (I feel bad b/c I haven't been posting too many of Brandon's photos on here and they are better than mine!) I was going to put photos from our visit with Aunt Jenny, Uncle Trey and Anne Morgan on Saturday, but none of ours turned out. They came down for the weekend to relax and we were glad b/c that meant we got to see them! Here's the link to their blog so you can see her photos. They are much better than ours. Last, Christopher had so much fun fishing the other night that he wanted Sophie and I to come along. After church on Sunday we had to go to the BX and buy Sophie her first fishing pole. The only one they had was a Barbie one (could thing no boys were shopping for one!) and we got it. She loves it b/c it has flowers on it and right now that's her favorite thing to point out on things. She was really good and could push the button to drop the butterfly "hook" and can even reel it back in. She's had a lot of practice with her big brother's fishing poles. I don't know too many 18 month old little girls that know how to do that. (Sorry for the brag right there, but I'm proud of her!) There were some girls on the pier next to us that caught a crab and they brought it over for our kids to see. They were so sweet and having a blast fishing themselves. One of them caught two fish at once and it was so cute to see her all excited!










1 comments:

LOVE the ponytail!!!

7:11 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.