It's strange b/c I haven't been on here in 2 whole days to check anyone's blog or post anything on mine. I got to spend the night away with some other moms on Saturday night while Brandon watched the kids. Let's just say that awesome doesn't begin to describe it! This year I have joined the MOPS steering team and I'm in charge of crafts. I'm super thrilled about it and we had our planning meeting all day on Saturday at one of the resorts on the water. We had a big room and anyone could spend the night that wanted to. Only 9 of us did, but seriously, I have not laughed so hard and had that much fun in I don't know how long!! Let's just say I'm REALLY looking forward to MOPS this year! On a completely different note, a bunch of the resident wives took their kids to a local gym that offers toddler time on Monday and Friday mornings. I had Brandon meet us there so he could see them in action (we'd never been before) and spend some time with them since we hadn't seen him in two days. It was so much fun! It was crazy packed, but we were told it was more crowded than usual. I think we have a little gymnast on our hands with Sophie. If she continues to take after her Aunt Jenny then I will not be surprised if she does! She doesn't really have any of my traits so I've been very curious what this child will show interests in the next few years. Here are a couple photos.

that looks like so much fun and such a great way for the little ones to get energy out!!!!
Caroline Armstrong said...
4:09 PM