Cookies and a wreath

Today we went to a friends' house to play, make some Christmas cookies and have lunch. It's a little boy that is in Christopher and William's class at church and Tiffany and I work with his mom in MOPS. It was so fun get together with them and watch the kids play together and to visit with Sarah.


Christopher loved putting his hands in the flour and wiping it on his shirt.

Will's dad was home and took the boys out back to play swords.


Regan napped peacefully.

Will carefully licked the icing off. Isn't he adorable?

William just waiting to dive in.

Sophie's evil eye...

followed by her evil laugh.

I'd also decided to start a project for myself. I had a feeling I was probably crazy to attempt it, but I thought the end result could be worth it. I had bought yarn years ago to add to my Christmas presents in place of regular bows and I have so much left over I thought maybe I could make a wreath with it. It took a little figuring out, but I finally finished it today. I think it turned out pretty cute. I think maybe some red buttons as "berries" could be really cute too, but I don't have any. Maybe I'll add them next year.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.