Last night I was folding laundry and I hurt my shoulder while shaking out one of Brandon's shirts. Is that sad or what? I wish I could say I did it while diving to catch Sophie jumping off the couch again, but I can't. I'm not sure what I did, but it hurt and it still hurts today. Too bad moms don't get workers comp!
On another note, here's some photos from lately.
Just a peek at what we've been looking at for the last four days. I don't know how people in Seattle deal with all the rain they get. Today it's finally sunny and we are going to meet friends for lunch... outside!


Christopher was cold after he woke up from his nap, so I covered him up with a blanket. Sophie hopped down off the couch, ran to her room to get her blanket and did this... with a little help from me. She is crazy in love with her brother!

Last week I was feeling really under the weather so I called my mom to see if she could come help. I never do this, maybe it's a pride thing, but I was feeling pretty crummy and didn't know when it would end. I'm so glad she was able to rearrange her plans and come down. The kids LOVE having her (and any of their grandparents) visit, so they ate her up while they could. I had a gingerbread house for us to make and she had never made one so it was perfect! It's a very cute house, if I do say so myself!



Finally, some fun in a box. My kids L O V E to play in empty boxes. If you can't ever figure out what to get them you can just send one of these. We play in them until the sides fall apart and I have to throw it away. This one became a car. I love how Sophie is holding her hands thinking this will help make her smaller.
Cute pictures! Love the photo of your sweet ones in the box.
Nancy, Jeremy, Jack, Julianne, and Cole said...
2:54 PM
Some thoughts about your post
1. You hurt your shoulder while folding laundry? Really, Brittny? I mean, really?
2. Your Mom needs to start a gingerbread house business. That looks fantastic.
3. You should get Sophie a snuggie for Christmas
4. You can just tape that box shut and mail them to me. That is the cutest thing ever
Lauren W said...
3:15 PM
Not to take anything away from my mom, but the kids actually decorated almost the whole thing by themselves! We were pretty impressed! Definitely going to make it a must do every year.
Brittny said...
6:22 PM
I just love all ur posts Brittny! How is your shoulder???
The Rouse Family said...
7:42 AM