I was talking to my friend Tiffany this morning and we were talking about how we'd love to see each other, but it's too cold to go outside. This morning when I checked the weather it was 32 with a wind chill of 22. We live in FLORIDA!!
Now, I don't mind cold weather, but what is so funny is that Tiffany and I were both saying during the heat of the summer that when winter rolls around we are not going to complain and just bundle up and go play outside. You know, be thankful we aren't roasting out in the sun. All we could do was laugh b/c neither one of us wanted to bother going outside to walk the 3 houses it would take for us to get to each other's houses.
So, we are going to stay home and let the kids play with their new toys. They've done really well so far playing with each other, but I have a feeling that's all about to end soon. But I'm enjoying the quietness of them getting along and no tv or radio playing in the background. Now, if only my feet would warm up I'd feel much better!
I just went out now Brittny (12:55pm) and it actually kinda warmer now. Unfortunately, now is nap time!
Wendi Kitsteiner said...
12:54 PM
I know! I finally let them go outside and it wasn't bad. But it's time for naps.
Brittny said...
2:22 PM
I love reading your blog and catching up with your family!!! The pictures are great!!!! Happy New Year Hemphills!!! Love you!
alexdebbie said...
9:07 AM