Whirlwind of a weekend

Our busy weekend starts tonight. Well, it's not as busy as supposed to be b/c we have decided to pass on a few of the events. I had a party last night, b'day today, 2 parties tonight and one tomorrow night. That's five total. We've never been invited to a Christmas party yet and we had 5 in one weekend this year! We are only going to attend the residency party tonight and the S.S party (no kids) tomorrow night.


This morning we were going to head to Destin for breakfast at the Donut Hole and then watch the Christmas parade followed by lunch with Santa at AJ's. We woke up, got ready, drove over there and found out the Donut Hole was closed until the 19th. Thank goodness for Krispy Kreme just a few blocks down. It was raining pretty steady so the parade was cancelled. We went to Target and finished all of our Christmas shopping, except for my dad. Then we headed to Mellow Mushroom for lunch, followed by a stop at a Blockbuster closing sale on the way home.

Kids are finally asleep. Brandon and I are hiding out in our room from them. It was a great morning, but I think the cold and rain was wearing on them and they became scary on the way home. I'm going to take a very, very much needed shower and see if I can wash this 3 day old grease out of my hair before I head to the kitchen to make spinach dip for tonight's party. Tomorrow, taking a cheese ball. Decided that I would not try to impress, but show up instead.

I hope you all have a fabulous and warm weekend. I wish we had a fireplace b/c it's the prefect day for one! Tomorrow forecasted to be 71. Yuck.

1 comments:

I love the mental picture of you and Brandon hiding in your room from your children. That makes me smile.

3:20 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.