Water hole what?

Last night I heard singing coming from Christopher's room. He's not much for singing songs, but this week he's started to show more interest. I realize it's Jingle Bells. Sort of. I grab my camera, set it to video and start to sneak down the hall to capture his version. Unfortunately he came out right as I was halfway down the hall. I got him to sing it again and I am hoping to get the video on here soon. Here's how it goes:


"Jingle bells. Jingle bells. Jingle all da way.
Oh what fun we have in a water hole sleigh.
HEY!"

So cute! I'm glad he likes to sing now. There's nothing cuter than hearing a little one making up their own words to songs. Sophie tries to sing along. She's got the tune, but not the words yet. But we've got time.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.