Here are a few photos of Sophie from last week. She's trying to do everything her brother does and it's really cute to watch her get around!
Here she is trying to get out on the patio where he is.
Every now and then she'll get up on her hand and toes and just hover for a little while. Sometimes she gets mad, other times she just gets back down and starts "worming" again.
Now she's figured out how to get up on her knees and pull up. Pretty exciting!
This week has been really good so far. Christopher is his funny self again and Sophie has learned how to pull up. She's been trying for a while and finally got it this weekend. Now she's trying to pull up on EVERYTHING! She's so proud of herself and I love it! She also got up on her knees and crawled a little, but gets around better like a worm. It's just a matter of time before she's up and running, I know it. On Monday I was highly motivated to get things done around the house that have been driving me crazy and I was hoping I could get it all done over the week, but God was good to me (like He always is) and Sophie slept for over an hour in the morning, instead of the 30 minutes she usually naps, and I got almost everything done in that time. Christopher found his finger paints and wanted to play with that, so I sent him on the patio to paint away. I pulled up the carpet we put out there so he could make as big a mess as he wanted and he had a blast. Then he wanted to take a bath to clean himself off and played there for a while. Sophie woke up and we had lunch and played a while before taking our afternoon naps. When they woke up we painted some more and then it was time to clean it up. Christopher loves water and cleaning anything, so he was more than happy to help. I had to take a couple photos b/c it was so cute. Then they found a sack of Halloween bibs and clothes that a friend passed on to us and they had to try them on. It was really funny!

0 comments:
Post a Comment